1. Midwest Precision has a tradition of quality.
Quality is insured by Spectrographic testing, ink dye checking and Rockwell hardness testing.
2. Savings that match quality! Midwest Precision is not one but Three Foundries! We are a precision foundry, a no-bake sand foundry, and a sand shell foundry.
Three foundries in one means we have the flexibility to select the best casting method for your particular needs. The Result: Quality and Savings.
3. Casting Experience: Variety
At Midwest Precision Casting any part you need in Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel or Exotic Metals can be cast to your specifications. Midwest Precision has a long and deep experience casting parts for pumps, valves, the petro-chemical industry, heat treating and a thousand other industrial needs.
4. Midwest Precision includes a machine shop and a custom tool and die shop. We can meet all your needs from tool design to final finish. Having the entire process under one roof, from tool to truck we are able to minimize costs and pass on savings to you.
5. Buy Domestic! We are one of the few American foundries around. For all your needs that require a domestic foundry, Midwest Precision is the choice for you.